Have you given any thought to starting your own online business? That’s wonderful!
The first component is the necessity for a reliable and well-regarded web host. To put it another way, building a website for an internet company involves more than merely registering a URL. You should also choose a web server that enables millions of people to access your website.
Due to the significance of web hosting, dozens of businesses in India and most of its major cities can host your entire website for a range of fees.
Before getting to the list, let’s first discuss why choosing a reputable host is so important for your website. Any company can start one up. Recently, startups have expanded swiftly. All types of organisations need to establish an online presence in order to advertise their goods or services. This enables startups to concentrate on developing their businesses.
You can publish your website or web application on the Internet by using a web hosting service. You can communicate with millions of users worldwide by having a website, which provides many great benefits. The price of hosting your website will vary depending on the provider. There are various web hosting options accessible for startup enterprises.
What is Web Hosting and What are its Advantages
- To publish your website or blog online and make it visible to the public, you require web hosting.
- The “location” where the files need to be kept while building a website is a web server.
- After the website files have been saved on a web server, users can view your website by typing your field name into their browser.
- Once the website files have been saved on a web server, users can access it by typing the name of the field into their browser.
- Consider your web hosting as the property on which your home is built, and your field name as your street address. You need both in order to have a finished home.
- Users can reach your website by typing its domain name into their browser (i.e. example.com). Once you have a web hosting account, you must point your domain name there.
- To accomplish this, modifications are made to the DNS record, the equivalent of an address book on the internet that leads users to the web server that hosts the website’s files.
- Web hosting can be thought of as the architecture of your website. It provides access to your website from anywhere in the world and maintains the files for your website.
How much would Hosting a Website Cost?
The cost of web hosting will depend on the kind of hosting you require and the amount of traffic to your website. Shared hosting, the most common type of hosting, frequently costs $5 (about 400 INR) per month or less.
If your website receives a lot of traffic or consumes a lot of resources, you might need to upgrade to VPS hosting or a dedicated server, which could cost $50 (about 4000 INR) per month or more.
Why is Trustworthy Hosting so Important?
In other words, buying hosting for your website is essentially the same as buying storage space on a server, where you may upload and keep all of the content for your website. Your web host receives a request each time someone tries to view your website online and responds by sending the user the necessary files. The following website services are provided by a reliable web host, which might benefit your online business:
- High website performance and speed can boost user engagement and site traffic.
- High website uptime: Your site should be accessible 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The customer service team is accessible around-the-clock to address any queries or issues, regardless of whether a complaint is technical or not.
- Economical pricing: By doing this, you can be certain that the price of hosting your website and other associated services will be kept to a minimum.
Keeping these guidelines in mind, let’s have a look at some of the web hosting providers in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
One of the greatest and most affordable web hosting service companies, eWebGuru has been around since 2003. eWebGuru began as an online solution provider in 2003 and now offers its clients enterprise-level web solutions at competitive prices.
One of the most popular goods on the eWebGuru market is web hosting. They offer a range of web hosting services on several platforms, including Linux, Windows, Java, Business Email, and WordPress hosting. Windows hosting, Windows VPS hosting, and Windows Reseller hosting are all available. Under cloud VPS hosting, both Linux and Windows VPS hosting are available.
The owner of the web hosting business Bluehost is Endurance International Group. In 2010, it hosted more than 2 million domains, making it one of the top 20 web providers in 2015.
When web-based hosting services in collaborative online learning programmes were analysed, Bluehost was one of the companies looked at.
In addition to shared hosting, WordPress, VPS, dedicated hosting, and WooCommerce hosting, Bluehost also offers expert marketing services. They use PHP 7, HTTP/2, and Nginx+ caching on their servers.
A2 Hosting provides a wide range of website hosting plans at various pricing points with diverse server power and speed. Although selecting the best one can be difficult, our Guru Sales & Support Team is available around-the-clock to assist. With their Turbo plans, which come with hosting plans already configured for a great user experience, you are ensured to obtain the maximum speed and performance for your money. Their services include:
- Shared Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- VPS Web Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Domain Hosting
In Phoenix, Arizona, US, Namecheap is a domain name registrar with ICANN accreditation that offers domain name registration and web hosting. With 10 million domains and 11 million registered users, Namecheap is a low-cost hosting service.
Richard Kirkendall started Namecheap in 2000.
Namecheap began to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment in March 2013.
Final Wrap Up
What do you think, then? What is the nicest web hosting platform among these? Which of the 10 web hosts we covered in this post do you think is best? Which type of web hosting would you use for your online business?
Because they all have different pros and downsides, it is difficult to evaluate. Please share your thoughts with us.
Ashok Arora is CEO and Founder of eWebGuru a leading web hosting company of India. He is a tech enthusiast with more than 25 years of experience in Internet and Technology.
Ashok is Master in Electronics from a leading Indian university.
Ashok loves to write on cloud, servers, datacenter, virtualisation technology.