I know you’re doing great and also staying safe during the challenging moment. By now, you must have started your affiliate marketing journey on Ewebguru affiliate marketing platform. To increase your chances of acquiring more referrals, I’ve compiled a list of some proven techniques you can use to gain referrals on quora.com. I’m doing this for a reason. I believe you don’t have to go through this journey alone.
I should be able to provide you some proven tips in any way I can. This is to ensure that you can tap into the great benefits Quora offers affiliate marketers. People just like you from several parts of the world are already using the platform for their marketing campaign. Some people have already earned a great reputation on Quora and are greatly using it to their advantage.
Quora Can Help You With Your Affiliate Programme
As you know, Quora is a popular question-and-answer platform that supports question and answering by any internet users. It’s growing faster than expected and anyone who can provide insightful responses on it would grow with it.
- Creating a profile stand out from the crowd.
- Connecting your account to Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Writing attractive and interesting Content.
- Providing answers that resonate with a member query
Undoubtedly, Quora is the quickest and most effective way to bring more customers to Ewebguru platform. Integrating it with your Ewebguru affiliate marketing plan can help you multiply your earning as quickly as possible. It all depends on the level of your activeness on the platform. You can get an average of 1,000 Leads in a month. What determines the number of your leads is your responses. You must ensure that the answer matches the intent of readers. Before you write provide answers to any question on the platform, always style your content to suit the reader’s persona.
Below are some hints for your consideration
- Be human, try as much as you can to use metaphors or similes to describe any of your emotions.
- Always optimize your content for mobile devices. An average of one or two sentences per paragraph is recommended.
- Strive to bold your first sentences. Also, ensure the important statements and transitions in your sentences are bold.
- Always end your answer with a positive call to action. In this case, your affiliate link should be embedded in your call to action.
- Be encouraged to utilize bullet points and numbers in your answers.
Remember that Ewebguru provides an incredible opportunity for you to:
- Earn up to 50% of the total order value
- Get payout through Cheque, PayPal or Internet Fund Transfer
- Enjoy sign up bonus of INR 1000
- Wwn varieties of customized banners.
Ashok Arora is CEO and Founder of eWebGuru a leading web hosting company of India. He is a tech enthusiast with more than 25 years of experience in Internet and Technology.
Ashok is Master in Electronics from a leading Indian university.
Ashok loves to write on cloud, servers, datacenter, virtualisation technology.